Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Month of July means..... Circus



Well, with the first day of July coming tomorrow, that can mean one thing. The circus is in town.
I spent Monday and Tuesday at the circus building taking photos of each act for the Peru Tribune Circus Edition. While the group photos are fun to shoot, I picked up my camera and looked around for some feature photos.
I took some interesting angles, while messing with my newly purchased 14mm, I shot the photo above with my 17-55mm.
As some many know, the circus building has no clean backgrounds anywhere. There are always a light, wires, mats, flags, banners or something in your backgrounds. I really like the photo above. It has the least amount of clutter in the background.
I hope to shoot some more photos during circus week. Hopefully I will have some more photos to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment