Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Days winding down at the fair!!!!!


Well, this is the first time that I've shot the Huntington County Fair. As of 4:45 p.m. on Thursday, July 29, I will have one more day of the fair.

I've heard some photographers don't like shooting the fairs, due to hot and sticky weather. This year being the first at Huntington I was blessed with nice weather all week. That makes shooting the fair half the battle.

I started off the week by shooting the Dairy Show and Poultry shows on Saturday. Followed that up with the Swine Show on Monday. I then photographed the Beef show on Tuesday. Wednesday left the Sheep Show.

Although the shows were similar to other fairs I've covered, it was neat to see another fair. I'm sure that I will have the chance to shoot many more Huntington County Fairs, it took me three shows to get a photo that I was happy with. On top of it, I was able to get three that I really think best tell the story of the sheep show.

Enjoy










No comments:

Post a Comment