Monday, July 20, 2009

May All Your Days Be Circus Days!!!!


Well the 50th Anniversary of the "Greatest Amateur Show On Earth" concluded on July 18th. The second largest parade in the state of Indiana was a big hit. This year I was able to enjoy the parade instead of having to work. The parade was a blast! The two shows were a hit, both were sell outs.
I was able to make some images, probably not as good as normal, it is really hard to shoot the more feature stuff due to my time limitations.

I'm not sure what the deal is with photographers and the clowns. Anyway the clown room was under "watch" from this photographer from Zionsville. Thought it would be a hoot to shoot a photo of her and a clown.


I hope those who were able to see this year's show enjoyed it as much as I did. Hopefully next year will be another great year. Until next year, May All Your Days Be Circus Days--Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment